Frequent motions, urge to pass stools immediately after food intake. Treatment?

I am 42 years old male and since when i was child my grandmother used to give me churana (a type of herbs to digest food), since last three years i was passing motions frequently some times 7 and some times more than this and my stools are some times solid and sometimes semi solids and sometimes all loose (mean I can see what I eat small small broken parts). whenever i eat either morning, afternoon and breakfast I immediately urge to pass stool, and I am passing immediately, my usually food in morning is chapatis( wheat bread with vegetables semi cooked) and in afternoon rice with curry and evening very light food. kindly suggest me shall i go for colonoscopy or other medical is avaible to get proper digestion and to get back normal stools. thanks and regards,
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012