Child prescribed Phenrgan, Nasivion for runny nose, cold and cough, no relief. Advised Asthalin. Is this wheezing ?

My 6months old daughter for the first time got runny nose,cold and fever and was administered with Tminic and Crocin initially for two days. Later pediatrician prescribed Phenergan and Nasivion for 3 days and later on 4th day she again started getting running nose and wet cough. She couldnt lay down and sleep flat later over the phone we were suggested Ambrolyte-S. Later on 5th day we consulted again and pediatric asked to give nebulization of 0.6ml Asthalin. I was worried whether my daughter could develop wheezing or asthma in future as I have wheezing from childhood days.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013