Child passes large quantity of watery stools since months, has low appetite, weight loss. Blood and urine test normal. Help?

This is for my 8 year old daughter. She passes loose(not watery) stools . The loose stools are large in quantity & not in proportion to the quantity that she eats. This has been happening for the past 6 months twice a day. She has been losing weight or has not gained any weight at all for the past one year. Have got her blood , stool, urine checked. Evrything seems to be fine. She has no apetite at all. I m worried and seeking for help.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012