Child on post nasal drip. Now has runny nose and cough. On desslex, tussitot. Effects child?

Hi. My daughter is turning 3 on the 28 May. She has been daignosed with a post nasal drip by her paed and from around 2 years suffered periodic ear infections , even chest infections- Our GP says due to the PND. Now she has a runny nose and coughs during the night. I have a whole host of meds, from Tussitot, Bisolvon Linctus, Deselex- and Avamys. Now this other friend says her paed gave her flixonase nasal drops for her son and I should try & get that. Kindly advise what is effective so my baby can sleep at night & not cough. Also I am told she will eventually outgrow PND- is this true?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012