Child on antibiotics for tonsilitis. On Deselex for ears. Constantly gets fever, chills. Safe to give both?

I Dr my son is 3 years old and has been on so many antibiotics . If its not ear infection its tonsillitis . His peadiatrician has put him on Deselex to help the ears. It has helped according to him as the level in the ears are almost where it should be. He advised us to keep giving it daily no matter what even if my son is on antibiotic also that he doesn t think grommets r needed. I just want to know if it is save to do so seeing that he is on a penicillan antibiotic now again. Also is it safe to give pain meds and what amounts how hourly as he ways 16kg s I was told 10ml. He constantly gets fevers with cold chills please help.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013