Child on Montair LC kid since a year for allergy and rhinitis, gets frequent cold and cough. Is this drug safe?

Hello Doctor, My 2 years old son have been prescribed to take montair LC kid Tablet once daily. He is suffering from Dust Allergy & Rhinitis ... The medicine have been started from Nov 2011 & had been continued till April 2012.. again started from July2012 & continuing.. he is suffering from cold & cough regularly even if using the drug. I want to know is this drug id safe & without any side effect.. recently we have checked his blood count. HB is 10.2. and he is having slightly enlarged Liver .. Please advice we should continue it or not
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012