Child not gaining weight, breastfeeding and taking formula milk. What should I do?

Hello Sir, My baby is 3 months old and her weight is just 4.8 Kg. At birth time her weight is 3 Kg. and from last 15 days she is not gaining weight. I am worried about my baby. She was on breastfeed for all day when she was 2 and half month old. But now day time she is taking formula milk and at night breastfeed. As I am a working mommy so I can not give her breastfeed for whole day. Plz let me know what should I Do? Should I store breastmilk to give her day time also. Thanks Monika Email Id- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012