Child is congested, has diarrhea, foul smell, noise in stomach. What could it be?

Hi, im a first time mom and is concerned about my son. My son is almost 3 months old and the last four nights he has been extremely congested (only during the night though). Starting early this morning, he has had diareahh 4 times within 7 hours. It s yellow and real sour smell. My mother said she thought it smelled viral. He is eating all of his bottle without vomiting so I don t know if its a virus or what? He is very cranky and his stomach is making lots of noise. Could it be from the mucus he is swallowing .....? What does this sound like it could be?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012