Child hit her head. Got fever and headache. Should I be concerned?

My five year old hit her head Friday night. At 5am, she had a fever of 101.6. I have given her Tylenol alternating with ibuprofen for 3 days and her fever still comes and goes. She complained about a headache after hitting her head but she has been running around and playing since it happened. Should I be concerned she is still spiking a temp after 3 days? This morning it was 101.5. This evening it was 99.7 after giving her more medicine.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013