Child hit head hard, complains of headache, has dent, one pupil bigger than the other, red dot with a line in eye. Serious?

My 6 yr old son hit his head really hard on a shopping cart today at 2 pm witch is 11 1/2 hours ago now and still complains of head pain after tylenol and ibuprophen. he has a dent (divot) about 1/4 inch deep or more where the mental bar hit his it is on the right side above forehead right under his heir line. it is very sore to touch. his right pupil is also slightly bigger than the left about 2 mm bigger. both pupils react the same and proberly to light. also above right pupil is a small red dot with a red line comming from it that starts at the pupil and goes about halfway threw the color of his eyes. is this normal or is something wrong
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012