Child having swollen lymph nodes in groin. History of CMV, chronic constipation, nausea, headaches. Effective remedy?

Hi, I am looking for advice on questions I need to make sure to ask my child s doctor tomorrow. She is 8 years old, had blood work on Friday doctors office called today and said my husband and I both need to come to office tomorrow for doctor to discuss several results her blood work. She was diagnosed 21 months ago with cmv , her symptoms were swollen lymph nodes, and severe constipation. Upon testing the doc discovered her spleen was swollen. As of today her lymph nodes in groin are still swollen this size of a bean are hard and don t move when touched. Last Friday I took her in bc of rash ( was diagnosed as molluscum contagiosum ) and bc of the swollen nodes still lingering.she continues to have chronic constipation , fatigue, nausua, pale skin with red/purple bags under eyes, headaches... She is still a very active and appears to be a healthy child......
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012