Child having swollen eye due to infection.Prescribed antibiotics and eye drops. Worried?

Hello, My 3 year old daughter has both of her eyes swollen and one eye has lasted about 2 weeks now. I have taken her to the doctor twice and they said she has a infection but they didnt say what type. They only perscribed an antibiotic and eye drops. Unfortunately its hard for me to get her to drink her medicine. Myself and her baby sitter struggle to give it to her every time. Anyway, the doctor said to take her in again tomorrow but what do you suggest? She had one eye swollen for over a week and now it looks like it moved to her other eye as well. However she doesnt really complain about it. Her eye is not pink and nothing comes out of her eye, but they are both swollen now. I am just worried since it looks like its spreading to the other eye.Should I take her to the ER?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012