Child having runny nose, high body temperature, pain in the back of legs, loss of apetite, vomitting. Solution?

Hie my 6 year old girl is nor well. It all started with a runny nose and high body temperature on Thursday last week . Now she is finding it hard to balance on her feet and say the back of her legs hurt . I haven taken her twice to the gp all they have given her is paracetamol and they said she has to fight it off. Now she is not eating nor drinking throwing up anything she eat .please help I need advice on what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012