Child having repeated on and off fever, tiredness inspite good sleep, stomach cramps and persistent cough. Viral infection?

My 11 year old daughter developed a fever 7 days ago. Friday through Monday it ran between 102 and 103, but would come down around 100 with tylenol or motrin. She also developed a cough and complained of a headache . Her fever came down during the week, but she has been complaining of stomach cramps and still has the cough. On the following Thursday, her fever is back up around 102. She is a very active girl who dances about 10-15 hours per week. In addition to the above described issues, she has been exhausted despite getting her normal 10 hours a sleep a night. Should I assume it s a virus of some kind and let her ride it out or should I take her to the doctor and have her evaluated?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012