Child having recurring outbreak of hot, raised circular welts on legs that form white, oozing crusts, takes only baby products. Cause?

Hello, my 18 month old daughter occasionally gets hot, raised circular welts (they do not itch ) on her legs only. The next day, they always develop white, oozing crusts. They are tender to touch and disappear within a week (after it crusts, scabs and dries up). They do not appear to spread. She eats only whole foods... I make her meals from scratch and we use only baby products that are free of synthetic chemicals. This is the 3rd time she has had an outbreak in the past 3 months... otherwise, she is extremely healthy (never had an ear infection , or taken antibiotics , etc). We love in Florida... Any ideas what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012