Child having problem in passing stools, hard and painful. Problem persist even after medication. Solution?

dr. my son is 2yrs 5mnths,he is not able to pass his stool daily,we are providing him piclin syrup,sorboline syrup, and docolux supplimentary when his stool is not passed for 4days,ham very much worried of giving him so much of syrup at this age is difficult and before i was giving cremmaffin and releez as prescribed by pediatrician ,but still i find problem in him,and more over he himself controls the stool as it is hard and painfull for him. so plz sudjust me from this problem.ill be very much thankfull to u .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013