Child having open sores on anus, no relief with diaper creams, canesten, occasionally bleed. What can be done?

My 15 month old son has open sores around his anus (about 10). They don t seem to brother him most of the time. When they do, it s like someone is tormenting him. I ve tried all diaper creams, canesten (prescribed), and other creams (prescribed as well). Nothing is working. For about 2 months, they will come and go. Sometimes they even bleed , not alot. They are also located along his anus. Help!
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012