Child having on and off burn marks on hand. Has become bigger and painful. Remedy?

Hi my name is Gloria Vargas and i leave in Mission Texas. I have a 10 year old daughter, and ever since August of 2012 she woke up one morning went to school normal, and all of a sudden the nurse calls me and says, my daughter hand some burn marks on her left hand. I got scared because i didnt know what was going on, so then i waited for my daughter to get home from school to see, i was terrified because i checked her hand, and their they were, like about 9 perfectly round cigarrete like burn marks on the top of her left hand. I was so scared that I took her to hospital at the momment, and at the hospital they were as surprised as I was when they saw my daughters hand, but at the end noone could explained what it was. I then the next day took her to her regular doctor they too didnt know what it was everyone kept saying the word burn over and over again. Her doctor reffered my daughter to a Dermatologist , D.R. Picou. He examined my daughter but could not quite figure out what it was eighther. He said they look like burns and so i will treat them as such, he gave her also some antibiotic , incase it was an infección. But all of a sudden they went away, doctor Picou thought it was the cream that he had given my daughter that had helped. Two months later in November they came back, same round marks same hand same spots, it even started getting a Little more painful to her. I then took her to another Dermatologist for a second opinión and a second look. I took her to Dermatologist D.R. Lyn, they did a biopsy on her and send it out to San Francisco California, he gave some cream for her hand also. The test came back 10 days latter, and to my surprise they came back saying they were burn marks, i was so upset because i know they weren´t that, even if they looked like it. Again all of a sudden they went away, but the scars remain. Now in February they came back with more pain, they came out bigger, and now they seem to be moving down on her upper wrist área. Please if you know of any remedy or case just like suh please i beg you to inform me, or if in case theirs something i can do about this matter. Thank You for your attention and concern.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013