Child having lump in the neck, chest pain, pale, colorless lips, limbs cold, lethargic. What could this be?

I have a 4 yr old son. Yesterday we went grocery shopping and I noticed he started getting very pale. By the time we got out to the car, he was pale and his lips had no color. He threw up a little bit, was still pale, hands and arms and such were very cold and was slightly lethargic. He also has a lump on his neck which I m guessing is a gland . What could be wrong with him? He also complained that his chest was hurting
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012

Welcome to HCM.
It is wise to rule out heart problem in this situation.
The lump seems to be unrelated but pl. let the doc know about it during the consult.