Child having loss of energy, pussy blood blister on the bottom of foot exactly same as the one on the other foot. Cause?

Hi what would cause an 8yr old little girl to lose her energy, lay down for a nap, develop a high fever and A huge silver dollar size pussy blood blister on the bottom of her right foot and within a week an identical huge blister forms in the exact same spot on the child s left foot? sorry I have no way of paying I was just trying to find out what I had that would cause this because my mother refused to take me to the doctor or emergency room. I missed over a month of schooling and never received any medical attention. Sorry for wasting your time. Maybe God just doesn t want me to be hurt by the truth that this may have been caused by my deceased mother. I was just looking for answers. Thanks again for your time
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013