Child having few spots on his tummy of different sizes. What would these be ?

Hi there, my son(9 yrs old) has a few spots on his tummy of different sizes. He has one on his side, arm and tummy that are quiet red with a little blister on top. The other ones on the tummy aren't red. He had one on his arms a little while ago which looked like a wart. He knocked it and it became a mess. That has been cleared up for a while now, andt these ones look very similar.
What would these be please? Is he lacking something to keep getting them?

Thanks for you help
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013