Child having fever, foul smelling loose motions, loss of appetite, taken crocin, sinarest. Other medicines required?

my 15 month old son is having fever and foul smelling loose motion. he passes only once in a day. he is not taking any food properly.fever is reduced now. but today and yesterday his motion was watery with bad smell.i gave him pomegranate and he drinks lot of water .i gave him crocin drops for fever.(2.5 ml) and sinarest for cold .what else should i give him anddo i need to worry abt this?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012