Child having fever. Given azithral and ibugesic liquids. Tested negative for malaria. What to do?

my 9 year old daughter has fever for past 15 days. Initially she had once a day, then twice & for last 3 days she has fever every 8 hours apprx. that goes upto 102F. She was initially given azithral & ibugesic liquids, then cepodim & for last 3 days she is on taxim-o 200 & oflomac 200. Antigen Tests for malaria & widal are negative. What should we do & what the symptoms indicate. She has no other problem like stomach trouble, headache , etc..
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012