Child having diarrhea and vomiting. Stomach pain. Elevated WBC. Normal stool test. What to do next?

Hello. My child is 6 years old. She had a stomach virus a couple of weeks ago with vomiting and diarrhea . It lasted a few days. Since then, she s complained constantly of her stomach aching. She occasionally has diarrhea but not the watery stools she had with the virus. We have done a CT scan along with a CBC and CRP . The only abnormal thing was slightly elevated WBC s. Stool culture/labwork negative for anything. My concern is that this is now anxiety related. She is very afraid of throwing up. What do I do next?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013