Child having dent in the head after hitting wall. Matter of concern?

my 16 month old daughter got knocked into a wall today at her in home day care by a 4 year old boy who was running and ran right into her. She hit her head on the wall really hard and immediatley started crying. She has been acting fine, happy and seems ok but her head has a red mark and when i feel it lightly, i can feel that it is dented in a little. I hear that it is not a good thing when they don t swell like a goose egg but dent in. I was not there when it happened by my daycare lady said she was fine when she stopped crying. Should i be worried? I put her to bed and wonder if she should be seen by pediatrician tomorrow morning or if i should have taken her in tonight? Thank you for any advice!! Lindsey
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013