Child having craniosynostosis, springs procedure done, getting pale daily. Is it serious?

My 10 1/2 months old baby (has been diagnosed with cardiomyopathy she is on medication ) two to three times a day becomes extremely pale. I have mentioned this to all involved (and believe you me there are a lot of doctors and non involved), but still no straight answer, no body seems to have one. Anna (Perhaps I should also mention that she also has craniosynostosis , has had a springs procedure in december - another (to remove them) possibly in october).
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012