Though i don't doubt the diagnosis made by your doctor as he would be in a better position to assess the condition of your child than me,
Salbbair nebulisation- is Broncho dilator.
Indication of Nebulisation:
Some of doctor recommended in mild chest congestion.
1. Child is Breathlessness
2. In Asthama/ Bronchiolitis
3. Having wheezing
In this period most of child frequently suffer from cold
etc,(Upper Respiratory Tract
Most of times this is viral/ allergic and its self limiting. Some times congestion is due to viral infection also
I would advice:
1. Avoid exposure to cold (cold make ciliary activity sluggish and hence the organisms tracking
down the airways cannot be swept out, making a progression to lower respiratory infection)
2. Keep your child warm.
3. Stem inhalation with precaution.(Plain water do not add any decongestant like vicks
4. Try to increase his immune system with proper and regular diet.
5. Maintain hygiene.
6. Don't give more medicine
7. If she is not recover within 5 to 6 days you can consult again to your doctor.
8. If necessary you can start antibiotic under pediatric supervision.
I wish your baby recover soon.
Regards , Dr. Sagar Mhatre