Child having burning sensation during urination. No infection detected. Bllod in urine. Need help

Hi my daughter is 5 and has suffered with vaginal irritation/burning when passing water in the past and we were advised to discontinue perfumed bath products etc. which did improve symptoms. Urine samples didn t show signs of infection. Her last period of symptoms was roughly about 6 months ago, yesterday the burning water and redness around her vagina started again. Last night she woke with discomfort in her tummy and vagina area saying it was burning. Today she has been passing blood in her urine and is needing to go very frequently. I will make an appointment to see a doctor tomorrow but feel from the past that we are not getting anywhere with her problem? Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012