Child having bulging eye, diagnosed with dural fistula, advised repeating the procedure of artery block after six months. Right treatment?

hello, my daughter is 1 year and 8 months old. we noticed her one eye bulging out and went for CECT orbit test on doctors advice and then after angiography we found out that she is having dural fistula and this is congenital . and there were three arteries which were supplying blood to that fistula. an interventional radiologist had blocked her two arteries. but they say one artery is still untreated and they have to perform the same procedure after 6 months. can u pls tell me the exact procedure and what is done was right or not.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012