Child having borderline ADHD. Misbehaving in school. Should I put him on ritalin?

my daughter was told her son was borderline a d h d when he 5years old at the time he was very active and hard to controle. is is now almost 13 years old and a lovely child and he can sit for hours watching tv or playing a game but recently he started secondry school and is getting a lot of detention for misbehaving in class. pressure from the teachers has my daughter concidering putting him on ritalin a drug she refused when he was 5 and to my mind a much more disruptive child i am afraid the arrivel of a new baby and pressure from teachers will result in her son going on a drug that has questian marks beside it s name
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013