Child having bad allergies, reacts to dust and cockroach, has swelling on eyes and nasal bridge, no pain. On zyrtec, singular and flonaise nose spray. What can be done?

My four year old has had really bad allergies, we just visited an allergist 2 weeks ago, she had a allergy test done, the doctor said she had a reaction to dust and cockroach. she prescribed her zyrtec, singular, and flonaise nose spray. I ve been giving her these meds once a day. Anyways, the day before yesterday she woke up with her eyes swollen and the bridge of her nose. she says it doesnt hurt or bother her but its really noticeable. This has happened before but only for a short while, its been two days the meds arent helping it what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012