Child have symptoms of SOB, CP and HA. Met with an accident earlier. ER test done. Had anemia. What to do?

my daughter was in a car crash one year ago February 2012 and she has the following symptoms off and on:
SOB, CP and HA. She was 19 at the time of the accident. We went to the ER and they could find nothing. We continued to watch her and within a few weeks after the accident she complained of the same symptoms and we took her to the ER again they hydrated her with Gatorade and obtained some labs which were normal. What could possible be the cause. Her labs a year or two prior to the accident indicated anemia.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013