Child have stomach pain. Took ultrasound test. Taking medicine but no use. What to do?

Hello Doctor, My son who is 4 years old is suffering from severe stomach ache for the past 10 days. as advised by doctor, we took an ultrasound and taking the following medicines: We are taking this medicine for the last 3 days and still no improvements has been seen. Is it something normal? Is it the symptom of appendix? Kindly reply at the earliest. Now even worser situation that he is not eating anything and whatever we give will come out as vomit. Awaiting your response at the earliest. Thanks Sankar A
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013