Child have down syndrome. Had breathlessness due to pneumonia. What can be done for this?

hi good day doc.. i have a son and he has a down syndrome. he wil be one year old this coming may 6.. he has been confined for twice due to hardship breathing caused by pneumonia.. the thing is i wanna know if there any kind of general check up exclusively for a down syndrome carrier? cause i would really want to know a.s.a.p the other complications my son might least we are ready and we can do something to cure or prevent it as early as possible and give him the best medications he really needs.. i am so worried about my son's condition because it really shows he has a poor and very weak immune system, he get sick very easily, what should i do please help me esp. my son.. thank you so much and God bless us all :)
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013