Child have bump all over the body. No diagnostics till now. What could be the cause and remedy?

My 2 year old daughter has almost dime sized red bumps along with other tiny red bumps all over her arms mostly and some smaller ones on her legs. When she sleeps 1/2 dime sized red bumps appear on her face on her cheeks. They seem to exacerbate when she is warm while sleeping or in a warm bath. They never seem to cause a fever and they aren't itchy or painful to her. She's had this problem since birth but they are at their worse now that she's 2. I've taken her to her pediatrician and they seem to have no idea. They have tossed the dx excema (sp?)around from time to time but said it would go away by age 2. Well, it hasn't and it's just getting worse. Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013