Child have been diagnosed with epilepsy. Consulted and took many medication but no use. What to do?

Hello dear doctors of the world!

I am Agha Jan Ahmadi from Afghanistan searching a doctor to cure my 18 years old sister Epilepsy, she was involved since she was 11-13 years old .
I took her to many doctors in Afghanistan and Pakistan, she ate and eats deferent medicines which has been given by the doctors. Unfortunately she is not fine and not seen any deference in her sickness, I mean the result is negative.

If it is possible to send me a prescription and make my sister healthy I will offer every thing to you.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013