Child has yellow discharge from eye, fever, pain in eye and throat. Should I see a doctor?

Hi there my 3 year old daughter was treated yesterday for an eye infection. She had a yellow/green discharge coming out of her eye. Her left was worse than her right. Last night she woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and complaining that her eye and throat hurt (on the same side as the goofier eye). Not sure if I should be bringing her in to see the doc again to see if she has a sinus or ear infection or if I should just let whatever she has run its course.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012