Child has white spots and heavy cold. Tuberculin test positive. Had chest X-ray. Interpret

Hello Respected Doctor, myself Mahesh from Mumbai,India, my daughter Durva is 9 month old. she is having heavy cold and has small white spot on the skin.We met pediatrician and he asked us to do the mantoux test . The the result of test is as under : Diameter of induration : 13mm X 11mm Reading at : 48 hrs Tuberculin P.P.D(I.P) : 1 Tu Interpretation : 10mm and above : Positive 05-9mm : Borderline 0-4mm : Negative Remark : TUBERCULIN TEST IS POSITIVE Thereafter, he adviced us to do the Chest X-Ray the result is as under : X-RAY CHEST PA(770) - Widening of superior mediatinum above thymic shadow noted - Rest unremarkable - Both the costophrenic angles are clear. - Both the domes of diaphragms appear normal. - Visualised bony thorax is normal. - Cardiac sillhoutte appears normal. IMP :- To rule out superior mediastinal lymphadenopathy . Thereafter, he gave following medicines : - Syrup - PZA-Ciba ( 250 = 5 ml ) for two months - Tab - R-Cinex Kid for six months - Syrup - Kidicare for six months We therefore, request you to kindly look into this and guide us, whether we are on the right track ? Please advice and oblidge. Thanks Warm Regards Mahesh Trivedi - Father Shraddha Trivedi - Mother
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012