Child has vomiting, swollen and white feet, red marks on face. Taken Panadol. What should I do?

hi my two year old startd vomiting yesterday morning bout 7 am this went on for most of the day very lethargic stoped vomiting for a couple of hours than started again later that night,she had been takn sips of juice threw out the day so not dehydrated,had a fever 39dc her feet and fingers turned white so i took her to th after hours clinic here,they didnt seem to take me seriously even though i mentiond my other two children had been treatd for strep throat two weeks earlier,they checkd her temp didnt bother checkn her feet ect gav me sum panadol an antibiotics and sent me home,today i went and seen my gp as shes not any better an still hav not been told whats wrong with her,no vomiting today but still bad fever blue lips on and off,, feet look swollen and turn white as well as her fingers skin goes from very pale to blottchy rapidly starting to get tiny rough red marks on th side of her face and down one side of her arm ,she talks well and said ther neck and throats sore tummy arms and legs as well and a sore head,she has had ibrofen panadol and has made no difference,i have 2 older children so hav been through alot of child illness so i dont think im being an overracting parent,but im really concernd and not sure what i should do?fustrated no tests have atleast been done to find out what she has ect?so can you please either tell me i am overacting or should i take er back to the docters and demand tests?sorry stressed mother
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012