Child is vomiting, fever, cold feet and hands. Given panadol

hi, I have 14 months old baby. last night vomited twice had a bit of temperature. in the morning had 38 temp. gave her panadol and seemed she was improving. she ate only some bluberries and I am breasfeeding shedrank very little water and wouldn t try any other food.She wanted to stay only in my arms and so interested in play now she went to sleep and her temperature went up again, I noticed she has cold feet and hands, she wouldn t take the panadol should I take her to the doctor ?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012