Child has vomiting, fever. Taken Calpol. History of diarrhea and vomiting

Hi. My son is 2 1/2 and he has been vomiting since 3am. Then he slept for awhile then vomitted again at 5 am. His temperaturenthen was 37.5 C but in the morning, it went up to 38.5C! I gave him calpol around 12:40 pm and he seemed to feel a little better but his eyes were still glassy. He asked for milk around 2pm which i gave but straight after he vomitted again! I am so worried but when called hospitals from near, no more doctors and the nearest city is like a million miles from where we live. We just moved to the north part of New Zealand near mountains. He is asleep right now after vomitting again when I tried giving him more calpol. I wasn t able to give him the medicine anymore though. Now i checked his temp again, (armpit) and it s 38.1C. Pls help as I am on my wits end with worry and panic. FYI, he has been hospitalized twice for the same thing before in the Philippines when he was a year old. But then he was also having diarrhea . Now, he just vomits with no diarrhea. Pls help me. What do I do as i m scared of giving him more milk lest he vomits it again which pains him so much. He still hardly eats any solids except for rice, banana and the usual nuggets and fries. Tried every healthy food but no success. Pls pls pls help me!
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012