Child has tingly fingers, swelling, red rashes, blotches on face. What could this be?

Hi my daughter is 7 years old... Last night she said her fingers on her left hand were a little tingly... This morning she woke up and her hand is now swollen she has a red rash going up her arm and some blotches on her face same side as the tingly fingers and swollen hand.... Please help what could this be? She has an appt in. 2 hours.... She also has a cut on her finger on her left hand from either Saturday or Sunday.... Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012