Child has throat infection followed by high fever, cough and cold, got ear pain after taking homeopathic medicines. Advice?

Hello Doctor My 2 years 9 months old son had throat infection 2 weeks ago. he was given Clamp Forte Kid for 3 days; later on after a week he had very high fever . I again went to doctor. he was advised Ibugesic plus, Meftal P, Theo asthalin and one course for 3 days of Azee 200. 2 days have passed; fever is in control, however he had cough and cold . I consulted a Homeopathic doctor, He has Homeopathic medicine for only one day and tonight he complained of pain behind his ears, I again gave him Ibugesic Plus. Kindly advise what to do. Regards Mother
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012