Child has stuffy and runny nose. Fever, leg pain, lethargy. What could it be?

3 yr old daughter has had stuffy/runny nose - upper resp issues and trunk rash for 6 weeks - drs all say viral infection - nothing they can do. Rash in now gone, but Yesterday, comes down with 102 fever , lethargic, and complaining of upper leg pain in both legs. I don t believe this is viral. What could it be? Should I take her back to the dr? She is always so healthy, but I have had her to the dr twice and urgent care twice in the last 6 weeks and neither place has offered her any relief and it appears to be getting worse.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013