Child has stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea, rash on stomach. Your opinion?

Three year old has been saying her tummy hurt, usually in the afternoon, for a couple of months.For 2 1/2 weeks now she has been vomiting sometimes emptying her stomach , sometimes going a couple of days without vomiting. No fever , no crying. She has not been regularly having bowel movements since potty training began and I don t know the status there. (granddaughter) 2 weeks ago her baby sister was born and I was with her. That day she had diarrea for a 25 minute sitting around 5 pm and later emptied her stomach (I think for the first time.) She has been to her pediatrician twice and was told she has a virus that will run its course. She als has a rash on her stomach that was not there 2 weeks ago. What is your opinion?. Her parents don t know what to do next. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013