Child has sore throat, fever, fatigue, stomach problems. Will cleaning the house help?

My grandson who is eight has had respiratory, sore throat , fevers, fatigue , stomach problems for a few yrs now.. He is seen regularly for ckups, shots on time, wt and ht cks..but still seems to pick up something, somewhere..His dad has had allergy and somewhat of a history but in much smaller doses. This morning I had an idea, his bedroom has never been dumped. I don t mean clean I mean everything taken out cleaned and put back in room...his bed is moms from her childhood, no not girly...but mattress, frame and i know he has some living and not so living creatures in vials with water from the beach..where they go alot. What do you think of a sweep out clean up and put back in one at a time..maybe new mattress? any help is appreciated. House was built in or around the late 50 s to early air has been installed..i am trying to think of everything...Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012