Child has sickness, diarrhea, fever, leg and arm pain, eye pain, lip pain. What to do?

Hi, my two year old daughter has had sickness and diarrhoea since Thursday (5days). She has high temp which I m tryin to keep down with paracetamol , it was earlier 39.9 but has came down since. I m mainly worried as she is complaining of her legs and arms hurting, also her eyes are hurting and she complained once today that her lips are hurting. I ve seen my dr and she s give her amoxicillin and said she has red ear and throat , but she has never complained of either. Do you have any other advice?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013