Child has red rings on soles. Has atopic dermatitis. Allergic to eggs and peanuts. What are these rings?

my 4yr old son has red rings appearing on the sole of his feet , they are not raised and are not itchy or sore. It looks like someone has stamped his skin with different shades of red. They re not scaly or flaky, they are soft like the rest is his sole. Yesterday I scrubbed them to see but there was no change. i checked his shoes and the under sole in them are squares so its not that. He only goes with out shoes on, inside our house. another has appeared on his heal this morning. He was diagnosed with atopic dermatitis when he was 5 months old but has only had mild symptoms occasionally since he was 18 months old, he has also had skin allergy tests at 6 month old which showed an allergy to eggs and peanuts and they had nothing to do with the dermatitis as he had not been introduced to them yet. And has since been cleared of those allergy at a repeat test when 2yrs old. what could these rings be? Im 99% sure its not ring worm
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012