Child has recurring cough and cold. Asked to Nebulise as SOS. Is that good?

Hi, my 2.5 yr old baby is having recurring cough , cold since last 4-5 mnths. Changed many docs - all advised 3-5 days medication along with nebulisation (levolin) and she gets fine. Thereafter the problem reoccurs in another 2-3 weeks..Now doc has told me to Nebulise as SOS, whenever she has problem in breathing with cough/cold sysmptoms. My family thinks that freq nebulistion is bad and may cause ill efects on kid but after trying everything else it seems only respite here. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013