Child has problem with swallowing food, high fever, headaches and chest pain. What can help?

Hi, My 10 year old daughter weight 34 kg is having high fever . other symptoms are headache , chest pain and problem in swallowing food. I m giving her Pacimol XP 500 mg 3/4 tablet + Mefanorm suspension 10 ml (sos) and Azithral-XL 200 10 ml once in a day. if I stop giving her pacimol or mefanorm her fever reaches 103 F. this is third day. single dose of pacimol or mefanorm is not working.... what to do? Thanks Kiran.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012